Search has changed dramatically over the past year and semantic technology has been at the center of it all. Consumers increasingly expect search engines to understand natural language, and perceive the intent behind the words they type in, and search engine algorithms are rising to this challenge. This evolution in search has dramatic implications for marketers, consumers, technology developers, and content creators; and it’s still the early days for this rapidly changing environment.
Download Our Search Guide to Discover:
- What is Semantic Technology
- The New World of Search Engines
- Applications for Semantic Search
- Implications for Marketers
- Tips to Shape Up Your Marketing